Dr. Ahmad Daud M.D. (A.M) - Vice President Sales & Marketing

|

From the day I set foot in the Network Marketing industry, I live by the belief that you can only fulfil your dreams if you have the courage to pursue it. Being courageous means always doing your best, even if you think failure is inevitable. It was this belief that made my time in the MLM business so meaningful, inspiring me to look beyond my fears and see the opportunities behind them.

I never imagined that I would be able to build up an MLM business from scratch, but I tried, and succeeded. I never thought that I would ever be able to manage one of Malaysia’s 10 biggest Network Marketing companies, and yet, I did. It was not that I was smarter, brighter or more talented than everyone else, but because I somehow dared to do what others thought impossible, and came out a better person.

Today I am the Vice President Sales & Marketing of Uptrend Network Sdn. Bhd., and hold both a degree and a PhD in Alternative Medicine. I’ve achieved success far beyond my wildest dreams, yet I know there’s still so much for me to do. Today I draw my courage from my colleagues at Uptrend Network, from its many members who strive, day in, day out, for the betterment of our quality of life and from knowing the fact that with courage, there is nothing that can’t be achieved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 PERJALANAN KU... | Template Blue by TNB